- Email: Anosheh.Hormozyari@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.358.6015
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Anosheh A. Hormozyari is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice.
Ms. Hormozyari has defended companies in complex civil litigation involving product liability claims, premises liability, toxic torts, business litigation, and other related matters. She has extensive experience representing construction product manufacturers, friction product manufactures, equipment manufacturers, and retailers. Ms. Hormozyari has successfully litigated in both state and federal courts.
In law school, Ms. Hormozyari was a Production Editor on Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Hormozyari worked in finance and accounting.
- The Kind Of, Sort Of, Deposition Time Limit, Orange County Lawyer, September 2014
- Award Shows, Gifts, and Taxes: A Criticism of the Tax Treatment of Celebrity Gift Bags, 28 Loy. L.A. Ent. L. Rev. 27 (2007-2008)
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Iranian American Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Southern California Rising Star in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Los Angeles Magazine, Top Women Attorneys in Southern California 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
Loyola Law School
Juris Doctor, 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 2004