- Email: Ben.Hoffman@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 317.324.4753
- Fax: 317.542.5207
Benjamin C. Hoffman is an associate in the Indianapolis office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. He represents companies and individuals involved in civil litigation, including: insurance matters, premises liability, catastrophic injuries, and medical malpractice.
Originally from Angola, Indiana.
Law clerk at Mannion & Gray for two summers before the merger with LBBS. Became full-time law clerk in Summer of 16 before passing the bar this summer.
State Bar Admissions
State Supreme Courts
- Indiana Supreme Court
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
Northern District of Indiana
Supreme Court of Indiana
Awards & Honors
- Two-time National Debate Champion as an Undergraduate at DePauw University.
- Oral Honors in Moot Court at IU-Bloomington.
- Graduated IU cum laude.
- Graduated DePauw magna cum laude.
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2016
Bachelor of Arts, Biology, 2013