- Email: Katina.Hardee@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 954.939.3367
- Fax: 954.728.1282
Katina Hardee is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Katina's current practice has her defending some of the country's most well-known consumer brands and retailers in premises liability claims ranging from slip-and-fall injuries to hazardous conditions. She also handles claims involving trucking litigation, ICC arbitration, admiralty litigation and Longshore and Harbor Workers' compensation matters.
In addition, Katina is well versed in insurance defense litigation, having second-chaired a number of trials involving bad faith and coverage disputes. Moreover, early in her career, Katina tried multiple criminal cases as first chair during her time at the Office of the Public Defender. As a result, no matter the claim or matter of law, she adeptly executes the day to day aspects of litigation.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Dade Legal Aid - Put Something Back
- Assist indigent clients with domestic violence matters, family matters, and matters where a Guardian Ad Litem or Attorney Ad Litem is needed.
- CLM Alliance (Claims and Litigation Management Alliance)
State Bar Admissions
State Supreme Courts
- Mississippi Supreme Court
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2005
- Law Review Casenote & Comment Editor
- Moot Court Board
- Best Paper Recipient, Counseling & Negotiations
- Hines Award for Civic Leadership
- Mississippi College Scholarship Recipient
- MWLA Scholarship Recipient
- Child Advocate Fellow, finalized almost 100 adoptions in Mississippi between 2004-2005