- Email: Victoria.Hambley@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 720.292.2019
- Fax: 303.861.7767
Victoria B. Hambley is an associate in the Denver office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Victoria received her Juris Doctor from The University of Denver Sturm College of Law. She gained her first experience in litigation as a student attorney in DU’s Environmental Law Clinic, representing clients in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado. Victoria also gained legal experience as a volunteer mediator for Adams County Small Claims Court and the Better Business Bureau, and interned with the U.S. Department of Energy. Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Victoria was an associate in a staff counsel office for a large insurance company, where she primarily represented clients in automobile and premises liability cases.
Victoria is also a member of the Junior League of Denver, a women’s volunteer organization, and the Colorado Defense Lawyer Association. She participated in the CDLA Trial Academy in February 2019.
- Court Report: Joe McClaren Ranch, LLC v. Neb. Pub. Power Dist., 18 U. Denv. Water L. Rev. 188 (2014)
- Court Report: San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Auth. V. Locke , 18 U. Denv. Water L. Rev. 432 (2015)
State Bar Admissions
Colorado Defense Lawyer Association
University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Articles Editor Volumes 19 and 20, University of Denver Water Law Review Journal
University of San Diego
Bachelor of Arts in English
- Graduated with Departmental Honors, Minor in Sociology