- Email: Felice.Guerrieri@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 602.385.7849
- Fax: 602.385.1051
Mr. Guerrieri is a partner in the Phoenix office. He has devoted his legal career to the defense of a wide variety of general liability matters. He represents insurers, their insureds and self insured companies in matters typically involving catastrophic personal injuries or death. These include lawsuits arising from automobile accidents, product liability, workplace injuries and the provision of a multitude of services. Mr. Guerrieri's clients are as diverse as the matters they must defend and range from individuals to international corporations. He is responsible for all phases of litigation, handling his clients’ needs from initial appearance, through trial and any appeals.
- Grubb v. Do It Best Corp., 230 Ariz. 1, 279 P.3d 626 (App. 2012)
- Tritschler v. Allstate Insurance Co., 213 Ariz. 505, 144 P.3d 519 (App. 2006)
- Sebold v. Sentry Life Ins. Co., 66 Fed. Appx. 732 (9th Cir. 2003)
"Law & Order: Redefining the Relationship Between Prosecutors and Police," S. Ill. U. Law Journal Vol. 25, Issue 2 (2001)
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
Southern Illinois University
Juris Doctor, 2001
University of Arizona
Bachelor of Arts, 1996
- Obtained summary judgment and defense/indemnification for national hardware co-op in $65 million product liability wrongful death suit.
- Obtained summary judgment for international oil refinery company in catastrophic personal injury case.
- Obtained summary judgment for national bar and restaurant chain in wrongful death dram shop action.