- Email: Perry.Goodman@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 954.495.2213
- Fax: 954.728.1282
Perry R. Goodman is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Insurance Coverage Practice. He has more than 10 years of experience advising national and regional insurance companies in complex first-party and third-party coverage matters. He has handled matters concerning a wide range of insurance policies, including issues related to commercial general liability, residential and commercial property, directors and officers liability, automobile, and liquor liability coverage.
Mr. Goodman counsels his clients in all levels of pre-suit analysis, civil litigation, and alternative dispute resolution. He regularly performs in-depth analyses of contractual and insurance issues; drafts coverage opinions, reservation of rights letters, and coverage denials; prepares responses to civil remedy notices; and conducts depositions and examinations under oath.
In addition to his work in the field of insurance coverage and bad faith, Mr. Goodman handles commercial litigation and transactional matters for his clients. He has appeared in federal, state, and appellate courts, as well as in bankruptcy court.
A New York native, Mr. Goodman moved to Florida in 2007 after practicing at a Connecticut-based litigation firm. He is fluent in French and regularly represents French-speaking clients.
- January 17, 2018 Eleventh Circuit Affirms Coverage Denial in Policy Dispute
- March 22, 2017 Brad Fischer, Perry Goodman Obtain Insurance Coverage Win
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern and Middle Districts of Florida
U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
American Bar Association
University of Virginia School of Law
University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude