- Email: Dmitriy.Golosinskiy@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 971.334.7036
- Fax: 971.712.2801
Dmitriy Golosinskiy is an associate in the Portland office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability and General Liability Practices. His practice includes toxic tort and asbestos exposure claims, dram shop liquor liability, product liability, premises liability claims, and other negligence claims involving personal injuries and wrongful death.
Dmitriy’s experience spans from handling pre-litigation claims, active lawsuits, and appeals to state and federal appellate courts. Dmitriy’s experience has allowed him to represent a wide array of clients—from large multinational corporations to small family businesses and individuals. He works closely with his clients to develop a litigation strategy tailored to the unique details and circumstances of each case.
Before Lewis Brisbois, Dmitriy externed for the Honorable Dennis J. Graves at the Marion County Circuit Court and the Honorable Robert E. Jones at the United States District Court for the District of Oregon. Both experiences offered Dmitriy a first-hand look into the importance of professionalism, zealous advocacy, thorough legal research, and stellar legal writing. As an attorney at Lewis Brisbois, Dmitriy works to ensure those skills are exemplified in his practice.
- Externed for the Honorable Dennis J. Graves at the Marion County Circuit Court.
- Externed for the Honorable Robert E. Jones at the United States District Court for the District of Oregon.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- Lewis & Clark Law Alumni Board of Directors, Board Member (2019 to Present)
- Lewis & Clark Law Mentorship Program, Mentor (2018 to Present)
- Campaign for Equal Justice, Associates Committee Member (2018 to Present)
- Lewis & Clark Law Recent Graduate Council, Member (2017 to 2019)
Lewis & Clark Law School
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2017
- Cornelius Honor Society, 2017
- Symposium Editor, Board Member, Environmental Law, 2016–2017
- Candise DuBoff Jones Memorial Scholarship, 2016–2017
- Ninth Circuit Law Review, Member, Environmental Law, 2015–2016
Washington State University
Bachelors of Arts in Public Affairs, magna cum laude, 2014