- Email: Kevin.Gardner@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 801.251.7347
- Fax: 801.562.5510
Kevin S. Gardner is an associate in the Salt Lake City office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Mr. Gardner is licensed to practice in Utah and California. His practice includes personal injury defense, construction defects, and property and casualty claims, including fires. Mr. Gardner's professional experience includes service as in-house counsel to a commercial property developer, in-house counsel to an insurance carrier, hearing officer for the Utah Board of Equalization (property tax appeals), panel chairman for the Utah Department of Commerce (pre-litigation hearings) and as an appeals officer for a healthcare company.
Mr. Gardner also speaks Spanish.
Related News & Publications
- Berhanu v. Metzger, 15 Cal.Rptr. 2d 191, 12 Cal.App. 4th 445 (Cal. Ct. App. 1992).
- Asael Farr & Sons Company v. Truck Insurance Exchange, 2008 UT App. 315, 193 P.3d 650.
Utah Dispute Resolution, mediator certification.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Board of Directors, Housing Corporation of America, which facilitates the construction of low income housing, 2009-2015
- Volunteer missionary, Argentina 1976-1978
- Volunteer, Boys Scouts of America, 1999-2003
Indemnification Provisions in Construction Contracts, National Business Institute, October 2018.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the District of Utah
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, District of Utah
- Utah Defense Lawyers Association (UDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Pepperdine University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1985
Snow College, Brigham Young University
Bachelor of Arts in English, 1982
Successfully defended Edge Homes against claims of negligence at a construction site--jury trial defense verdict, October 2018.