- Email: Elizabeth.Furlow@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 415.262.8561
- Fax: 415.434.0882
Elizabeth Furlow is an associate in the San Francisco office of Lewis Brisbois and member of the Workers' Compensation Practice. Ms. Furlow is experienced in all aspects of workers' compensation case management, complex multiparty litigation, and committed to early case resolution. She demonstrates integrity through commitment, determination and accountability. She also demonstrates leadership skills through focused positive client relations. Developing business relationships is central to her practice of law.
Ms. Furlow has over fifteen years of legal experience combined as an Attorney and support staff for in-house, private-select, and panel counsel primarily in Workers Compensation defense but also Asbestos, General Liability, Construction Defect, and Subrogation.
- July 18, 2018 Elizabeth Furlow to Join Panel at CHCC Annual Convention
- May 22, 2017 Elizabeth Furlow to Speak at Workers’ Comp Boot Camp
While employed full-time as Workers' Compensation defense litigation staff, she attended law school and prepared for and passed the California Bar exam. She is a highly motivated and a creative problem solver. She excels in the practice of Worker’s Compensation Defense.
Elizabeth Furlow is an associate in the defense of all aspects of workers’ compensation actions.
United States District Court, Northern District of California
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of California
- State Bar Workers' Compensation Section Executive Committee, Committee Member
- Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys Association
- California Women Lawyers
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Scribes The American Society of Legal Writers
San Francisco Law School
Juris Doctor, 2008
San Francisco State University
Bachelor of Arts Psychology, 2002