- Email: Michael.Fullam@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 619.699.4946
- Fax: 619.233.8627
Michael P. Fullam is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 2011 and has substantial experience litigating civil actions relating to general liability, insurance defense, complex insurance coverage, personal injury, and bad faith defense actions.
- SDIAA Magazine - "Insurance Limbo", dealing with insurance issues related to ride-sharing applications such as Uber, Lyft, etc.
- SDIAA Magazine - "Pay Me Now, Pay Me Later", dealing with medical reporting requirements for insurers and lien handling for state and federal benefit providers in litigated actions.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
GBS|CIDP Foundation International
- Landlord / Owner Liability to Tenants for Mold Claims (2016)
- Auto Body Fraud Claims Handling (2013)
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- San Diego Bar Association
- San Diego Young Professionals
Awards & Honors
2013 Outstanding Young Attorney Award - San Diego Source - The Daily Transcript
California Western School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2011
University of Vermont
Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology and Political Science, 2007
Michael Fullam is an active litigator, handling cases through all phases of litigation. He has mediated and resolved more than 50 cases.
- Obtained a favorable verdict for a client in a bench trial.
- Obtained several defense judgments through Motions for Summary Judgment.