- Email: Laura.Free@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.358.6014
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Laura A. Free is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois, and a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Free has extensive experience in various aspects of the litigation process, has successfully drafted and opposed a wide variety of pleadings, motions, and other pretrial documents, and has made numerous appearances in California state courts.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Free worked as an attorney in two boutique law firms across the Los Angeles area, gaining significant experience in cases involving real property, contract, and personal injury disputes.
Ms. Free earned her J.D. from Southwestern Law School and received her B.A. from UC San Diego, where she received Provost Honors. While in law school, Ms. Free served as a member of the Appellate Litigation Clinic, where she briefed and argued a pro bono immigration case before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
U.S. District for the Central District of California
Awards & Honors
- 2015 CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Civil Pretrial Practice
- 2016 National Finalist - 66th Annual National Moot Court Competition
- 2015 Regional Finalist - 66th Annual National Moot Court Competition
- Best Brief - 2015 Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition
- Semi-Finalist Oralist - 2015 Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition
Southwestern Law School
Juris Doctor, 2016
University of California, San Diego
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2013
- Provost Honors