- Email: Addison.Fontein@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 972.942.5694
- Fax: 214.722.7111
Addison Fontein is an associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation and General Liability Practices. Addison represents a wide variety of clients in a broad array of litigated matters.
Addison graduated from the Villanova University School of Law. During law school, Addison was the Chairman of the Moot Court Board, and competed in numerous, prestigious Appellate Advocacy competitions across the country. Addison is passionate about pro bono work and using her legal skills to serve the community, as demonstrated by her commitment to the Civil Justice Clinic of Villanova in law school, helping low-income clients in a range of civil disputes in the Philadelphia area, and her membership to Attorney's Serving the Community in Dallas, Texas.
Prior to law school, Addison worked in the insurance industry at a Fortune 100 Company as a Claims Specialist, and is knowledgeable about developing claim strategies and resolving coverage issues.
- Third Party Liability In Distracted Driving Litigation, Lewis Brisbois Legal Alert, February 2019
- The Home Team Advantage: Why Lawmakers and the Judiciary Should Bench the Jock Tax, Sports & Entertainment Law Journal, Arizona State University Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, 2018
- Best Practices and Potential Liability for Drone Use in the Insurance Industry, Defense Digest, Contributor, 2017
State Bar Admissions
- Dallas Young Lawyer's Association, Member
- Attorney's Serving the Community, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Villanova University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2018
- Chairman of the Moot Court Board
Southern Methodist University
Bachelor of Arts, 2014