- Email: Sean.Farrell@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 404.476.2028
- Fax: 404.467.8845
Sean Farrell is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability, Intellectual Property & Technology, and Insurance Coverage Practices.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Sean was an associate at a well-respected Atlanta civil defense firm where he represented insurers, businesses, and individuals in commercial and insurance coverage litigation matters. He defended clients in a variety of legal matters, including arson and fraud cases, commercial litigation, premises liability, and insurance coverage disputes.
Before moving back to Georgia, Sean obtained extensive litigation and trial experience while practicing in Chicago, Illinois. In Chicago, Sean handled a high-volume litigation practice for a national insurance carrier and an insurance defense practice for specialty insurance carriers through every stage of litigation. Sean successfully litigated over a dozen jury trials to verdict, as well as numerous mandated arbitrations. He also assisted in the defense of diacetyl litigation on behalf of a national chemical company.
Sean enjoys spending time with his family and two dogs.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Sean volunteers as an undergraduate mock trial coach for Georgia State University. Sean also volunteers with non-profit organizations in Atlanta, including the Ancient Order of Hibernians and Trees Atlanta.
State Bar Admissions
State Supreme Courts
- Illinois Supreme Court
State Appellate Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Illinois Appellate Court
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- State Bar of Georgia, Aviation and Insurance Sections
- Defense Research Institute
Awards & Honors
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2021-Present
- Honorable mention, Best Oralist and Best Respondent’s Brief, Willem C. Vis East International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2015
- Leadership, Service and Public Interest Award, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2015
Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Juris Doctor with Advocacy Certificate, 2015
Wake Forest University
Bachelor of Arts in History and English, 2012