- Email: AC.Estacio-Heilich@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 971.334.7008
- Fax: 971.712.2801
A.C. Estacio-Heilich is an associate in the Portland office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. As an up and coming litigator, A.C. has significant experience representing clients in civil litigation suits involving discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wage and hour, and termination claims.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, A.C. worked for a law firm that represented both employers and employees. As an attorney at Lewis Brisbois, this experience will provide A.C. with great strategic insight on all sides of an employment dispute.
In her free time, A.C. enjoys spending time with her wife and her dog, exploring new restaurants, rooting for the Portland Thorns, and traveling.
Foreign Language Capabilities
State Bar Admissions
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association YLS Membership Committee
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers, 2019 - Present
- Mentor, Lewis & Clark Law Mentorship Program, 2018 - Present
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association YLS CLE Committee, 2018 - 2020
Lewis & Clark Law School
Juris Doctor, 2017
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Minor in North African Middle Eastern Studies, 2013