- Email: Craig.Dunkin@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.680.5014
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Craig Dunkin is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability, Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation, and General Liability Practices. Mr. Dunkin focuses his practice in the following areas:
- General Liability: Cases dealing with all scenarios arising under CGL and auto policies, including premises liability, construction site accidents, commercial vehicles, personal lines auto, liability for crimes committed on premises by unknown third parties. Practice includes a large number of catastrophic cases.
- Residential habitability (landlord-tenant), commercial lease disputes
- Worker’s Compensation Subrogation: Prosecution of claims and suits for reimbursement of worker’s compensation benefits.
- Products Liability: Products include sports equipment, electrical components, industrial/manufacturing equipment, power tools, nutritional supplements, construction materials, agricultural commodities and cranes.
- Toxic Torts: Single-plaintiff exposure cases involving severe injury or death, usually as a result of leukemia, interstitial pulmonary fibrosis or asbestos-related diseases. Toxic substances involve benzene, silica, lead and asbestos. Products include buffing equipment, ink compounds and solvents, brakes, lead or steel shot and hand grinders.
Published opinion in White v. Lieberman (2002) 103 Cal.App.4th 210
State Bar Admissions
Defense Research Institute
Loyola Law School
Juris Doctor, 1990
University of California Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts, 1987