- Email: Jonathon.Duffy@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 612.428.5033
- Fax: 612.428.5001
Jonathon M. Duffy is an associate in the Minneapolis office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability, Toxic Tort and Environmental Litigation, and Labor & Employment Practices.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Jonathon was a law clerk at a law firm in White Plains, NY where he focused on Land Use Law. Jonathon also gained valuable experience in working with Federal Law wherein he secured various permits for a few of the major Telecommuncations providers. Jonathon’s previous experience includes general civil defense litigation, including general liability and employment litigation.
During law school, Jonathon gained extensive experience through an internship at a Land Use center wherein he researched and wrote on a variety of land use and real estate issues and co-authored a plan to address commercial displacement which was adopted by the Board of Trustees of a Village.
In his free time, Jonathon enjoys traveling, playing sports, and scuba diving.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Xavier University (Ohio)
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics Honor Society)
- Dean's List (2 Semesters)
- Downing Scholar (Student-run Business Program)
- Urmston Family Peace Studies Scholar
Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University
Juris Doctor, 2022
- Environmental Certificate
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Economics, Sustainability and Society, 2019