- Email: Joseph.Dempewolf@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 316.609.7928
- Fax: 316.462.5746
Joseph Dempewolf is an associate in the Wichita office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. He was born and raised in Kansas. Mr. Dempewolf is a graduate of Washburn University School of Law, where he served as a Comments Editor for the Washburn Law Journal. Mr. Dempewolf's published work includes an article examining the intersection of the National Labor Relations Act with collegiate sports in the National Labor Relations Board's decision in Northwestern Univ., 362 N.L.R.B. No. 167 (Aug. 17, 2015).
Related Legal Alerts
- January 05, 2018 “Backward or Forward” Where Will Missouri Supreme Court Go?
- December 18, 2017 2017 Missouri, Kansas, and Oklahoma Employment Law Update
"Throwing the Red Flag: A Review of the NLRB’s Fumbled Decision Regarding Collegiate Football Players as Employees" [Northwestern Univ., 362 N.L.R.B. No. 167 (Aug. 17, 2015)].
U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Sports Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing II, 2015
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Constitutional Law II, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Professional Responsibility, 2016
Washburn University School of Law
Juris Doctor, Dean's Honors, 2017
Emporia State University
Bachelor of Science, Business, 2011