- Email: Dominique.Delgado@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 713.324.0080
- Fax: 713.759.6830
Dominique Delgado is an associate in the Houston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Ms. Delgado grew up in El Salvador. She moved to Texas to first earn a Bachelor’s Degree in International Studies from Texas A&M University. Thereafter, Ms. Delgado graduated magna cum laude from South Texas College of Law where she served as a member of the Board of Advocates.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Delgado interned at a multinational company as an assistant to their general counsel. She also clerked for the 58th Judicial District Court of Texas, Jefferson County. She went on to join Lewis Brisbois as a law clerk during her final year of law school and became an associate upon passing the Texas Bar Exam.
Ms. Delgado represents a wide array of clients. She specializes in the defense of healthcare entities and personal injury matters, as well as transportation litigation, automobile collisions and construction litigation.
Foreign Language Capabilities
State Bar Admissions
Awards & Honors
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Torts I
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award Oil, Gas & Mineral Law
- Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Scholarship, Texas Bar Association
- Excellence in Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Award, South Texas College of Law, 2020
- Top 5 Advocate in Porter Hedges Annual Alternate Dispute Resolutions Tournament, South Texas College of Law
South Texas College of Law, Houston
Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- Member, Board of Advocates
Texas A&M University
Bachelor of Arts, International Studies