- Email: Carmalena.DelPizzo@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 215.977.4076
- Fax: 215.977.4101
Carmalena Del Pizzo is an associate in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Products Liability, Class Action & Mass Tort, and Professional Liability Practices. Ms. Del Pizzo started her career as an Assistant Public Defender in Delaware County. As an Assistant Public Defender she gained invaluable experience handling preliminary hearings, juvenile proceedings, motions, bench and jury trials.
After her time in the Public Defenders Office, Ms. Del Pizzo worked for a small firm in Delaware County continuing to practice criminal defense as well as general civil litigation, estate law, tax law and real estate transactions throughout Delaware, Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester and Bucks counties.
In recent years, Ms. Del Pizzo has transitioned her practice to solely civil defense litigation. She has defended companies and corporations of various sizes and backgrounds in product liability matters, premises liability cases, personal injury suits and asbestos litigation. She has tried both jury and nonjury matters as well as negotiated favorable outcomes for her clients.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
The United States Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Delaware County Justinian Society
Awards & Honors
"Ones to Watch," Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Best Lawyers, 2021
St. Thomas University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2010
Best Student Award for Constitutional Law, Dean's List
Bachelor of Arts in History, magna cum laude, 2007
- Dean's List for Specialization in Pre-Law
- Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society
- Bishop William J. Hafey 4th Degree Knights of Columbus Award for highest GPA in History Program