- Email: Lindsay.DeCarlo@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 813.739.1911
- Fax: 813.739.1919
Lindsay DeCarlo is an associate in the Tampa office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the General Liability, Healthcare, Products Liability, Hospitality, and Class Action & Mass Tort Practices.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. DeCarlo was an Associate at a medical malpractice defense firm in New York City where she defended the region's most prominent hospitals and medical providers at all stages of complex civil litigation, from inception through verdict. Ms. DeCarlo previously practiced mass tort litigation specializing in large-scale pharmaceutical and toxic torts, during which she managed a robust caseload and had the opportunity to litigate in Multidistrict Litigations (MDL)and federal jurisdictions throughout the nation. Preceding those roles, Ms. DeCarlo served as a Judicial Clerk in Florida's Twelfth Judicial Circuit and was a Summer Associate practicing municipal litigation in the Office of the Broward County Attorney.
Ms. DeCarlo has been awarded for her legal drafting abilities and was placed on the President's List for her participation in a supplementary litigation skills curriculum at New York Law School. She has applied these skills to her practice and has a proven track record of successfully obtaining Summary Judgment on behalf on her clients. Ms. DeCarlo's pleadings and motions have been published on legal news outlets, including Law360 and the Legal Intelligencer.
Ms. DeCarlo is an active member of the legal community, and has served as an executive board member on the New York City Bar Association Tort Litigation Committee. Ms. DeCarlo has dedicated hundreds of hours of pro bono services to indigent members of the community and remains active in her volunteerism as a mentor for local students as part of the Hillsborough Education Foundation’s Take Stock program.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Mentor for local students as part of the Hillsborough Education Foundation’s Take Stock program.
State Bar Admissions
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Judicial Panel for Multidistrict Litigation (JPML)
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
USDC Middle District of Florida
USDC Southern District of Florida
Judicial Panel for Multidistrict Litigation (JPML)
- New York City Bar Association
- Tort Litigation Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Young Advocates Committee
- Florida Bar
- Trial Lawyers Section
- American Legion Auxiliary
- Florida Association of Female Lawyers
- Hillsborough Association of Female Lawyers
Awards & Honors
Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019
University of Florida Levin College of Law
University of Florida
Bachelor of Science in Journalism