- Email: Anthony.Cruz@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 713.324.0104
- Fax: 713.759.6830
Anthony is an associate in the Houston office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Mr. Cruz received his bachelor's degree in Government and French from the University of Texas at Austin and graduated cum laude from South Texas College of Law Houston.
During law school, Mr. Cruz interned with the Galveston District Attorney's Office and a mass torts law firm. He also clerked for the Honorable Vanessa Gilmore on the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Foreign Language Capabilities
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Awards & Honors
- Shook Scholars Institute
- Presidential Fellow
- Notre Dame National Appellate Advocacy Tournament, First Place & Second-Best Brief Award
- William B. Spong, Jr., Memorial Moot Court Competition, Best Brief Award
South Texas College of Law Houston
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2020
- South Texas Law Review
- South Texas Moot Court Team
- Student Ambassador, Office of Admissions
- Alumni Relations Officer, University of Texas Exes
- 1L Representative, Student Bar Association
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts, 2017