- Email: John.Conley@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 330.272.0058
- Fax: 330.272.0019
John Conley is a partner in the Akron and Cleveland offices of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practice.
Mr. Conley's commitment to understanding his clients' businesses and objectives, and his dedication to providing top tier legal services, has resulted in his being a go-to advisor for numerous entities with diverse national interests. Mr. Conley has tried numerous complex cases to jury verdicts, involving claims of product liability, fraud, business interference and breach of contract, amongst other issues. Mr. Conley dedicates substantial time teaching law students effective trial and evidence presentation techniques.
Mr. Conley is also a member of the Eminent Domain & Inverse Condemnation Practice and advises businesses and individuals having their real property impacted or taken by state actor condemners. Mr. Conley regularly works with real property appraisers and engineers in various disciplines to make certain that his clients are justly compensated for the property they are being compelled to part ways with.
State Bar Admissions
- West Virginia
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
The University of Akron School of Law
The Ohio State University