- Email: Erica.Chang@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 619.699.4903
- Fax: 619.233.8627
Erica Chang is an associate in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Korean Business & Litigation Practices.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Chang worked over 5 years as an Indemnity Claims Adjuster for a top insurance company in its workers compensation division.
During law school, Ms. Chang was a judicial extern for the Honorable William McCurine, Jr. (Ret.) for the U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, and was a judicial intern for the Honorable Joel R. Wohlfeil and the Honorable Joel M. Pressman (Ret.) with the San Diego Superior Court.
Foreign Language Capabilities
State Bar Admissions
Korean American Bar Association
California Western School of Law
- Dean's Diversity Scholarship
- Dean's Honor List
- JL Labor and Employment Scholarship
- Pro Bono Honors Society
- Public Service Honors Society
- Student Representative for Korean American Bar Association
- Secretary & Community Liaison for Women's Law Caucus
University of California, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology