- Email: Corban.Cavanaugh@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 219.440.0621
- Fax: 219.440.0601
Corban J. Cavanaugh is an associate in the Northwest Indiana office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Mr. Cavanaugh has extensive experience representing individual and corporate clients in both federal and state court. Mr. Cavanaugh’s primary areas of practice include wrongful death, personal injury, premise liability, insurance law, and products liability.
Mr. Cavanaugh began his legal career at an Illinois based law firm, where he clerked throughout law school before becoming an associate. As an associate, Mr. Cavanaugh defended businesses, individuals, and insurance companies at all stages of civil litigation.
Mr. Cavanaugh graduated cum laude from The John Marshall Law School. While in law school, Mr. Cavanaugh was a member The Moot Court Honors Council. Additionally, Mr. Cavanaugh served as a 711-licensed law clerk at The John Marshall Law School’s Pro Bono Clinic where he assisted in the representation of individuals in a variety of practice areas including actual innocence, appeals, breach of contract, civil rights, and prisoner’s right.
Mr. Cavanaugh grew up in Michigan City, Indiana. In his spare time, Mr. Cavanaugh enjoys going to Lake Michigan, playing golf, and spending time with friends and family.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Lake County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana
Awards & Honors
- CALI Award Recipient
The John Marshall Law School
cum laude, 2018
- Member of The John Marshall Law School Moot Court Honors Council
- Dean's list
Ball State University
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice & Criminology and Pre-law, cum laude, 2015