- Email: Riley.Carter@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 504.372.6659
- Fax: 504.754.7569
Riley Carter is an associate in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Mr. Carter received Bachelor of Business Administration degrees in Managerial Finance and Banking, as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of Mississippi in 2017. He received his Juris Doctor from Tulane with a certificate in Civil Law in 2020. While at Tulane, Mr. Carter was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Procedure: Adjudication, and Common Law Property.
Mr. Carter is currently a member of the New Orleans Bar Associate and the Federal Bar Association. He is licensed to practice in all Louisiana state and Federal courts, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Awards & Honors
CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Procedure: Adjudication, and Common Law Property while in Law School
Tulane Law School
Juris Doctor, 2020
University of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Managerial Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in English