- Email: Brandon.Carter@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 912.525.4972
- Fax: 1.912.525.4961
Brandon Carter is a partner in the Savannah office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Professional Liability Practice.
Mr. Carter focuses his practice on providing support to all of Lewis Brisbois's offices with respect to interpreting rules of ethics and professional conduct, identifying and resolving conflicts of interest, and other compliance-related issues.
Mr. Carter also maintains a beverage law practice where he assists alcoholic beverage manufacturers and retailers with issues including licensing, intellectual property rights, zoning, violations, and employment matters.
Previously, Mr. Carter served as Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney for Scott County, Virginia, where he prosecuted crimes in General District, Juvenile & Domestic Relations, and Circuit Courts.
- Instructor, Virginia Tech’s Business of Brewing Program, Roanoke, Virginia, 2018-Present
- Instructor, University of Richmond’s Beer Brewer Professional Certificate Program, Richmond, Virginia, 2016-Present
- Richmond Beeristoric, Inc., Co-founder/Board Member
- Non-profit that leads tours and talks throughout Richmond area to educate the public regarding Richmond’s brewery history.
- American Civil War Museum, The Tredegar Society, July 2014-August 2016
Pro Bono & Philantropy
Pro Bono counsel to Richmond Breweries United and Fredericksburg Area Breweries
State Bar Admissions
- South Carolina
- Virginia State Bar
- South Carolina Bar
- Board Member, Richmond Beeristoric
Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Juris Doctor, 2011
Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia
Bachelor of Arts in History, 2008