- Email: Kristen.Carroll@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 646.783.1721
- Fax: 212.232.1399
Kristen Carroll is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Kristen was an Assistant District Attorney with the Kings County District Attorney's Office in the Appeals Bureau. Kristen handled a variety of post-conviction motions and appeals in the Appellate Division, Second Department from many different trial zones and specialized bureaus within the office. She also co-supervised the legal and college intern program within the Appeals Bureau and coached various high school mock trial and moot court teams for the Kings County District Attorney's Office.
Norway's Companies Act, 26 Pace Int'l L. Rev. 68 (2014)
International Law Certificate from Pace University School of Law (2014)
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Member of the Best Buddies Long Island Friendship Walk Committee (2015-Present)
State Bar Admissions
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
American Bar Association
Awards & Honors
- Best Buddies Community Hero Award (2018): Presented at the annual Best Buddies Friendship Walk on Long Island to recognize spearheading a 5K fun run, called "KC's 5K Fun Run," to raise money for Best Buddies Long Island programs.
- Adolf Homburger Humanitarian Award (2014): Voted and presented by the Pace Law student body to one student on the basis of demonstrated commitment and character, academic excellence, and warmth and modesty.
- Siena College Alumni Relations Service Award (2011): Presented by the Siena College Alumni Relations Board to an individual that embodied service to the community and the school.
Pace University School of Law
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2014
- Editor-in-Chief, Pace International Law Review
- Co-Chair, Moot Court Honor Board
- Student Coordinator, CLARO Westchester
- International Law Certificate
Bachelor of Arts in English and Political Science, cum laude, 2011
- Interned at the Albany County District Attorney's Office
- Summer Legal Fellow at the Feerick Center for Social Justice at Fordham Law School