- Email: Frank.Cannizzaro@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.6319
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Frank Cannizzaro is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a co-chair of the Workers' Compensation Practice. He is also experienced in practice areas of coverage, employment, and subrogation.
- August 14, 2018 Can Marijuana Intoxication Be a Viable Bar to Compensability?
- August 14, 2018 Is Marijuana Use Now an Acceptable Form of Treatment in California?
- August 20, 2018 Workers’ Compensation Newsletter - Summer 2018
Related Webinars & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles, California, “California Workers’ Compensation Law” 2007 - Present. One of the first law school courses in the state of California teaching students workers’ compensation laws and practice.
- Speaker and Faculty Member, Council on Education and Lorman Educational Seminars
- Speaks statewide to professional organizations and employers on workers’ compensation laws and trends
- Co-author “Knowledge is Power; Everything the Employer Should Know About California Workers’ Compensation Laws," 1995
- Co-author “Avoiding Workers’ Compensation Landmines: Everything Employers Need to Know About Workers’ Compensation," 2009
State Bar Admissions
- Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Southwestern University School of Law Los Angeles
Juris Doctor, 1992
University of California at Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1986