- Email: Joseph.Budd@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 919.459.6133
- Fax: 919.829.0055
Joe Budd is an associate in the Raleigh office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Since his graduation from the University of Virginia School of Law, Mr. Budd has practiced exclusively in civil defense, insurance coverage, and bad faith litigation. Mr. Budd also has experience defending his clients from employment discrimination and breach of ERISA fiduciary duty claims.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Budd was a staff member of the United States House Committee on Ways and Means in Washington, DC.
S.C. Telecoms. Group Holdings v. Miller Pipeline LLC, 788 S.E.2d 634 (N.C. App. 2016). Mr. Budd successfully defended Plaintiff's appeal to the North Carolina Court of Appeals related to negligence claims arising out of client's excavation work.
State Bar Admissions
- North Carolina
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys
- 10th Judicial District Bar Association
University of Virginia School of Law
Bachelors of Arts in History and Business/Economics