- Email: Eileen.Budd@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 212.232.1368
- Fax: 212.232.1399
Eileen Budd is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. Ms. Budd began her career in working in the national offices of the Environmental Protection Agency's Regional Support Division working on matters involving CERCLA and RCRA sites at federal facilities throughout the United States.
Since leaving work with the federal government, Ms. Budd has had extensive experience in litigation matters in state and federal courts as well as before state and federal regulatory agencies. She has successfully handled a wide variety matters from inception to verdict.
Ms. Budd also provides counsel nationwide to various entities in complex cases arising out of physical and sexual assault allegations.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- NY Cares, Team Leader: Through NY Cares, Eileen managed and lead diverse teams of volunteers on various service projects throughout the City of New York and recognized for work leading volunteers after Superstorm Sandy.
- Volunteer Lawyer Program NYC Housing Court: The Civil Court of the City of New York operates the Volunteer Lawyer for the Day (VLFD) Program, which is designed to assist unrepresented tenants and landlords appearing in nonpayment cases in the Housing Court’s Resolution Part.
State Bar Admissions
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
New York, 1999
United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, 2001
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Court of Appeals Second Circuit
Tulane Law School, New Orleans, LA
Juris Doctor (Environmental Law Certification), 1998
Tulane Law Scholarship
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Minor in Environmental Social Sciences, 1995
- Dean's Scholar
- Thematic Option Honors Program
- Dean's List