- Email: Reem.Blaik@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 909.381.7183
- Fax: 909.387.1138
Reem Blaik is an associate in the San Bernardino office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Medical Malpractice and General Liability Practices. Her practice areas focus on medical malpractice, general liability, products liability, premises liability, and commercial automobile liability.
Prior to graduating from Vanderbilt University Law School, Reem clerked twice for the firm, where she gained extensive pre-litigation experience. She also took classes in trial advocacy, advanced evidence & trial advocacy, and conflict resolution.
Reem has substantial experience with legal research, analysis, and writing. Besides clerking at the firm, she served as the Executive Editor of her law journal, a Teaching Assistant for the Legal Writing Department, and a Research Fellow for the Program on Law & Innovation at Vanderbilt University Law School. Reem further involved herself in her law school community by serving as the Founding Member of the Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee, a Student Member of the Faculty Hiring Committee, and the President of the Middle Eastern Law Student Association.
Prior to joining the firm, Reem worked as a Policy Analyst for a federally designated project.
Reem is licensed to practice in the Central District of California and the State of California.
- Stay Relevant: Data Can Help Lawyers Thrive in the Changing Marketplace, 55 Tenn. B.J. 14 (2019)
- Prescriptions at a Price: America’s Opioid Crisis and the Increasing Toll on Drug Record Privacy, 21 Vand. J. Ent. & Tech. L. 277 (2018)
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
Vanderbilt University Law School
Juris Doctor, 2019
- Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law, Executive Editor
- Outstanding Service Award, Christopher S. Lantz Memorial
- Legal Writing, Teaching Assistant
- Research Fellow, Vanderbilt Program on Law & Innovation
- Dean’s Scholar
- Dean’s List
- Phi Beta Kappa
University of California, Riverside
Bachelor of Science in Sociology/Law & Society, magna cum laude, 2015