- Email: Kayla.Berlin@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.580.3997
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Kayla Berlin is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the firm's Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Litigation Practices. Ms. Berlin has been admitted to practice law since December 2015.
- June 12, 2018 All Green Electric, Inc. v. Security National Insurance Company
- June 12, 2018 Nielsen Contracting, Inc. v. Applied Underwriters, Inc.
- June 12, 2018 Dowdy v. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- June 12, 2018 David Doyle v. Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
- June 12, 2018 Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith Newsletter - Spring 2018
"Let Freedom Ring: Broadening FOIA's Public Domain and the Applicability of the Waiver Doctrine", Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review, (Volume 35 Issue I, 2014-2015).
California State Courts
Awards & Honors
- Paul Miller Scholarship Recipient, Los Angeles Copyright Society, 2015
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Member
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts in English, cum laude