- Email: Michael.Belisle@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 971.712.2810
- Fax: 971.712.2801
Michael “Mike” Belisle is an associate in the Portland office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare, Medical Malpractice, and Professional Liability Practices. He also has extensive experience in the areas of personal injury, real estate, products liability, construction defect, and general insurance defense. Mr. Belisle has successfully represented a variety of Oregon and Washington health care providers, physicians, real estate agencies, design professionals, product suppliers, contractors, individuals, and insurance companies in a wide array of cases and in all phases of litigation, including mediation, arbitration, and trial.
- “Abraham’s Binding of the Statute of Limitation for Negligent Construction.” Oregon State Bar. Construction Law Newsletter (October, 2012)
- Contributing Author, Oregon & Washing Surveillance Compendiums, USLAW Network (2014)
- “You Want An Apology? Let’s Talk: Reviewing Senate Bill 483 and the Oregon Patient Safety Commission’s New Early Discussion & Resolution Program.” Oregon Associate of Defense Counsel, The Verdict (2014).
United States District Court, Oregon
- Defense Research Institute
- Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
- Multnomah County Bar Association
University of Oregon School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2005
University of Oregon
Bachelor of Arts, 2002