- Email: Keoki.Baron@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 786.299.5560
- Fax: 786.513.2249
Keoki Baron is an associate in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Appellate Practice.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Keoki was an Assistant County Attorney at the Broward County Attorney’s Office. In that capacity, he represented Broward County in construction litigation matters at both the trial and appellate levels and served as lead counsel on several multimillion-dollar transactions.
Before that, upon graduating from law school, Keoki was selected for the Attorney General's Honors Program to serve a two-year term as an attorney advisor for the U.S. Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review. He then served as a law clerk for the Honorable Beth Bloom of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Awards & Honors
- Writing & Research Editor, Florida State University Journal of Transnational Law & Policy
- Highest grade awards in: Constitutional Law; Conservative & Libertarian Legal Thought Seminar; and Corporations
Florida State University
Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2014
Florida Atlantic University
Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 2011