- Email: Zahra.Aziz@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 909.386.3026
- Fax: 909.387.1138
Zahra H. Aziz is an associate in the San Bernardino office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare Practice. Ms. Aziz handles all phases of litigation in matters related to healthcare, medical malpractice, and elder law, and has defended clients in general liability claims.
Ms. Aziz received her undergraduate degree from UCLA and her law degree from the University of California – Davis School of Law, where she served as an editor of the UC Davis Law Review. Ms. Aziz is fluent in Farsi and conversational in Spanish.
Foreign Language Capabilities
- Court Of Appeals Rejects Carrier’s Challenge To Settling Around Workers’ Compensation Lien; published by Claims Pages on November 2, 2021.
- The Unresolved Pitfalls of Employer Negligence In a California Workers’ Comp Subrogation Case; published by Claims Pages on June 1, 2021.
- Suing a Charter School In California: Does the California Tort Claims Act Apply?; The Gavel, Winter 2019.
- Adulterated and Contaminated Food Personal Injury Case: Can You Stomach It?; The Gavel, Summer 2018.
- “Subrogating California Wildfire Claims,” February 10, 2022
- “Breach of Contract Subrogation & Related Issues – A Case Study,” Webinar presented at the 2020 NASP Annual Conference, November 16, 2020
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Claims Litigation Management (CLM), Member
- Orange County Bar Association
University of California, Davis School of Law, Davis, California
University of California, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science