- Email: Tiffany.Au@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 972.638.8673
- Fax: 214.722.7111
Tiffany Au is an associate attorney in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois. She specializes in the defense of clients and companies throughout the state of Texas in the areas of personal injury and transportation litigation. She earned admission to the Texas Bar in 2012 and has a diverse legal background.
Prior to joining the firm, she gained litigation experience through defending individuals, truck drivers, daycares, employees, and various Texas businesses and business owners against general liability claims, personal injury claims, and contract claims resulting in favorable resolutions for her clients. In 2017, she obtained summary judgment in favor of her client.
She also has experience representing first-party insurers in insurance coverage defense cases, as well as representing third-party insureds in numerous personal injury defense cases from inception through trial. She has tried cases to juries across North Texas resulting in favorable verdicts for her clients, including a state court case resulting in a defense verdict in 2016.
Her prior work includes externing for the Honorable Don D. Bush in the Eastern District of Texas, serving as a municipal prosecutor for the City of Irving, and defending traffic violations as an associate attorney at a firm in Fort Worth. She is also a trained mediator and has experience mediating disputes involving consumer debt, family law and personal injury litigation.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Volunteer at the North Texas Food Bank
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Insurance Law Section, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member
- CLM, Greater Dallas Chapter, Member
- Young Risk Professionals, Dallas Chapter, Associate Member
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Mentor
Texas Tech University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2012
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, and Business Foundations Certificate, 2009