- Email: Omar.Aniff@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.358.6126
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Omar M. Aniff is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice.
Omar received a B.A. in Political Science from the University of California, San Diego. He received his Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law, where he also served as the Administrative Editor of the American Journal of Law and Medicine.
Before joining Lewis Brisbois, Omar worked at an insurance defense firm in Sacramento where he primarily defended public school districts in litigation matters ranging from education code violations to employment matters.
During law school, Omar spent a summer as an Administrative Judicial Law Clerk with the New York district office of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. He also served Boston's indigent population through the Greater Boston Legal Services in conjunction with Boston University's Employment Rights Clinic program.
Omar was admitted to the California Bar in 2017. He is also admitted to practice before the Northern, Eastern, and Central Districts of California.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Northern District of California
Eastern District of California
Central District of California
Boston University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2016
- Administrative Editor of the American Journal of Law and Medicine
- Vice President, Law School Student Government Association
University of California, San Diego
Bachelors of Arts, Political Science, 2011