- Email: Kyle.Anderson@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 504.777.2950
- Fax: 504.754.7569
Kyle D. Anderson is an associate in the New Orleans office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. He is a graduate of McNeese State University, the University of South Florida, and Loyola University College of Law. Upon graduating Loyola, Kyle clerked for the Honorable Fredericka H. Wicker of the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeal. Recently, Kyle was a presenter at the 2019 Louisiana Judicial College/ Louisiana State Bar Association Joint Summer School in Sandestin, Florida.
He is admitted to practice in all Louisiana Courts, as well as the U.S.D.C. for the Eastern, Middle, and Western District of Louisiana. Currently, he is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Jefferson Parish Bar Association, the St. Charles Parish Bar Association, and The Greater New Orleans Louis A. Martinet Legal Society, Inc.
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
- St. Charles Parish Bar Association
- The Greater New Orleans Louis A. Martinet Legal Society, Inc.
Loyola University College of Law
University of South Florida