- Email: Jill.Anderfuren@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 312.463.3315
- Fax: 312.345.1778
Jill Anderfuren is a partner in the Chicago office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Intellectual Property & Technology and Antitrust & Competition Practices. Ms. Anderfuren advances and protects the interests of clients in the insurance, consulting, medical, and consumer products industries. Working together, she builds and maintains successful trademark protection strategies for clients, both in the United States and internationally. They rely on her knowledge, based on over 20 years of international experience in the analysis, prosecution, clearance, licensing and litigation of trademarks. Ms. Anderfuren's extensive background along with her experience in inter partes proceedings and her involvement with INTA committee work, affords her clients keen perspectives and a thorough understanding of their issues.
The World Trademark Review listed Ms. Anderfuren in its 2018 and 2014 WTR 1000 rankings, recognizing her as one of the leading trademark attorneys in the world.
In addition to her extensive trademark work for clients, Ms. Anderfuren frequently assists and counsels clients on copyright and unfair competition issues, along with counseling regarding customs enforcement and seizure and internet issues.
Related Legal Alerts
- January 30, 2018 3 Lewis Brisbois Attys Ranked Among WTR1000
U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Member of INTA's Indigenous Rights Subcommittee of the Related Rights Committee
- Formerly, member of INTA's Trademark Office Relations & Benchmarking Subcommittee
- Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition brief reviewer
- Regularly attends INTA's European Winter Forum
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law
Bachelor of Science