- Email: Mojan.Anari@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 213.680.5062
- Fax: 213.250.7900
Mojan Anari is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Healthcare Practice. She represents healthcare institutions, healthcare systems, and healthcare practitioners in lawsuits and investigations, including complex civil litigation, binding arbitration, and other administrative proceedings.
Ms. Anari's extensive litigation experience includes defending high-exposure cases in all phases of litigation, including fact investigation, discovery and deposition, law and motion, oral argument, settlement negotiation, and trial preparation. Ms. Anari has obtained numerous favorable outcomes by way of dismissals and dispositive motions.
Ms. Anari also counsels clients regarding regulatory, privacy, and HIPAA-compliance issues.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
Alliance for Children’s Rights, Pro Bono Attorney
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
United States District Court, Central District of California
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (ASCDC)
- Diversity Committee, Board Member, 2015–2017
- Southern California Bioethics Committee Consortium
Awards & Honors
Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award & WITKIN Award in Interviewing, Counseling & Negotiating
Southwestern Law School
Juris Doctor, 2014
- Law and Medicine Society, Co-Founder
Bachelor of Arts, 2010
- Dean’s Honor Roll