- Email: Chinazo.Anachebe@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 404.348.8573
- Fax: 404.467.8845
Chinazo Anachebe is an associate in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice.
Prior to joining the firm, Chinazo served as the sole judicial staff attorney to the Honorable Ben W. Studdard, Chief Judge of the State Court of Henry County. As staff attorney in one of the top ten civil filing counties in Georgia, Chinazo managed the Court’s largest civil docket, advised the Chief Judge on the disposition of civil litigation issues, and drafted orders and court correspondence.
Chinazo is a graduate of Auburn University and Mississippi College School of Law. During her law school matriculation, Chinazo served as a law clerk to the Honorable M. Yvette Miller, Presiding Judge of the Court of Appeals of Georgia, a law clerk to the Atlanta District Office of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and a legal intern to the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Homeland Security.
Upon graduation from law school, Chinazo was selected and served as a Graduate Law Fellow with the Atlanta Legal Aid Society’s South Fulton/Clayton Office. In this role, she handled a variety of civil matters, including but not limited to family, employment, and education law matters.
How to Improve Judicial Efficiency from the Perspective of a Judicial Staff Attorney, State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division: The YLD Review. Volume 59, Issue 4, June 2018.
Pro Bono & Philanthropy
- Luella High School Mock Trial Coach (2017-2018)
- Umu Igbo Unite (Atlanta chapter)
- "Improving Efficiency in the Judicial Administration: A Look from Behind and Beyond the Courthouse Doors" - Caring Connections International 2018 Conference
- "Leveraging Your Legal Network to Reach Your Career Goals" - ABA Law Student Division Fall 2015 Conference
State Bar Admissions
State Supreme Courts
- Georgia Supreme Court
State Appellate Courts
- Georgia Court of Appeals
All Georgia State and Superior Courts
Court of Appeals of Georgia
Supreme Court of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Judicial Qualifications Commission Nominating Committee (2018–2019)
- Member, Young Lawyers Division (YLD)
- Chair, YLD Pro Bono Committee (2018–2019)
- Graduate, YLD Leadership Academy (2018)
- Power Suit Project
- Vice President of Strategic Partnerships
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated
Mississippi College School of Law
Juris Doctor, 2014
- American Jurisprudence / Best Paper Award: Legal Research
- Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition Team
- Charles Clark American Inn of Court – Pupil
- Study Abroad: Havana, Cuba
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2010
- Dean's List
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- College of Liberal Arts Student Eminent Society – President