- Email: Seth.Alhadeff@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 786.353.0241
- Fax: 786.513.2249
Seth Alhadeff is the administrative partner in Lewis Brisbois' Miami office. An experienced litigator, Seth's practice is focused on a wide array of legal disciplines including class actions; insurance coverage disputes; construction defect matters; general liability and hospitality matters; professional liability, including defense of real estate agents, insurance agents and brokers, lawyers, architects and engineers, securities brokers and dealers, directors and officers, HOAs, not for profit organizations and community associations, and miscellaneous professionals; ADA compliance; securities; and criminal law. His practice is grounded in the evaluation, litigation and resolution of a diverse range of liability and coverage disputes, including mediations, arbitrations and trials. He has worked on the Chinese Drywall cases, and many other toxic tort matters throughout Florida. He has represented numerous financial institutions in single and class action matters throughout his career. Seth has litigated numerous cases throughout almost every district in Florida with favorable results.
- Represented large corporations in wrongful death and product liability matters.
- Represented large general contractors, Owners and subcontractors in cases concerning construction defects.
- Represented a drywall supplier in South Florida related to claims in a class action of more than 100 defendants and 2,000 homeowners.
- Represented numerous design professionals in cases concerning design defects.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a large insurance client in property damage dispute where claim exceeded $50 million.
- Received defense verdict in product liability/wrongful death case concerning a Mosquito Magnet.
- Received favorable verdict representing a restaurant where a minor suffered burns from hot tea.
- Received a defense verdict in premises liability representing large restaurant group.
State Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
District of Columbia
U.S District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
American Bar Association
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University
Juris Doctor, 2001
Bachelor of Arts, 1998