- Email: Seth.Alhadeff@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 786.353.0241
- Fax: 786.513.2249
Seth Alhadeff is the administrative partner in the Miami office of Lewis Brisbois and vice-chair of the First Party Property Practice. An experienced litigator, Seth's practice is focused on insurance coverage disputes, construction defect matters, general liability and hospitality matters, professional liability, ADA compliance, securities and criminal law. His practice is grounded in the evaluation, litigation and resolution of a diverse range of liability and coverage disputes, including mediations, arbitrations and trials. He has worked on the Chinese Drywall cases, and many other toxic tort matters throughout Florida. Seth has litigated numerous cases throughout almost every district in Florida with favorable results.
Architects & Engineers Experience
- Represent all types of design professionals in construction defect and personal injury lawsuits.
- Represented design professional team of Architects and Engineers in a $20,000,000 defect claim (improper waterproofing) in the Bahamas.
- Represented Architect in defect claim (improper drainage) on the west coast of Florida involving damages exceeding $10,000,000.
- Represented Engineer in defect claim (balconies and waterproofing) exceeding $5,000,000 in clamed damages in northern Florida.
- Represented large corporations in wrongful death and product liability matters.
- Represented large general contractors, Owners and subcontractors in cases concerning construction defects.
- Represented a drywall supplier in South Florida related to claims in a class action of more than 100 defendants and 2,000 homeowners.
- Represented numerous design professionals in cases concerning design defects.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a large insurance client in property damage dispute where claim exceeded $50 million.
- Received defense verdict in product liability/wrongful death case concerning a Mosquito Magnet.
- Received favorable verdict representing a restaurant where a minor suffered burns from hot tea.
- Received a defense verdict in premises liability representing large restaurant group.
State Bar Admissions
- District of Columbia
- New York
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
District of Columbia
U.S District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
American Bar Association
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University
Juris Doctor, 2001
Bachelor of Arts, 1998