- Email: Samuel.Alhadeff@lewisbrisbois.com
- Phone: 951.252.6152
- Fax: 951.252.6151
Samuel Alhadeff is a partner in the Temecula office of Lewis Brisbois and co-chair of the Government Relations Practice. As such, he coordinates with other attorneys within the firm in a team approach to issues involving representation for public agencies in California. Mr. Alhadeff has represented a number of interests in his 43 year career. For example, while now specializing in governmental affairs, representation before public agencies involving real estate, land use, construction and business law, he has also represented a number of other interests throughout the years. As an example, he has represented the American Tuna Boat Association in maritime and fishing matters. He has represented numerous public companies in business matters involving both real estate and operations. Finally, he has also represented a number of winery and liquor interests throughout the country.
For a number of years, Mr. Alhadeff served as counsel to the development of Rancho California a 91,000 acre master plan project. In working with that project, he represented a number of lenders and insurance companies. Throughout the years, he has also worked with REITS in developing large commercial projects.
He was also asked to serve as contract City Attorney for a City in Southern California and did so for a period of six years. He has represented various cities and public entities in San Diego, Riverside, and Orange County. In the last few years, he has participated in working with conservation organizations in negotiating and closing property sales for conservation. In the last three years, Mr. Alhadeff has assisted in the entitlement of residential and commercial projects in California worth several billions of dollars.
Mr. Alhadeff has lectured the State Bar in construction law and has also lectured for the American Institute of Appraisers with regard to appraisal of various property interests.
- January 09, 2017 Lewis Brisbois Advances Two Calif. Development Projects
State Bar Admissions
United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
United States Courts of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
U.S. District Court of Appeals – 9th Circuit
U.S. District Court Northern District of California
U.S. District Court Central District of California
U.S. District Court Southern District of California
Awards & Honors
- Voted one of the best RE lawyers in the Inland Empire for the last 2 years by Inland Empire Magazine
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale Hubbell
- Chapman University Institute for Real Estate and Environmental Services
University of San Diego
Juris Doctor, 1970
Claremont McKenna College
Bachelor of Arts, 1967