RECORDS GROUP SPECIALIST (ENTRY LEVEL)
February 08, 2019
Downtown Seattle (Easy bus and train access)
Are you passionate about keeping things organized?
Do you have a paralegal certificate?
Are looking for a foot in the door of a national law firm?
Are you thinking of law school and want to see what working in a law firm is like?
Do you want to work with fun, smart professionals?
Would you like to pitch in, help others and save the day when busy times occur?
Have we got the job for you!
The Seattle office of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is actively searching for a versatile, entry level Records Group Specialist who has the desire to learn and grow in a busy litigation office. Established in 1979, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is a national, full-service law firm with more than 1,200 attorneys and 49 offices in 26 states. Our local Seattle office has 26 friendly and collaborative attorneys and a fun staff to work with.
As an Entry Level Records Group Specialist, you will train with our Records Coordinator and Practice Group Project Coordinator to:
• Gain experience using our records and document management software
• Learn the features of Nuance pdf conversion software
• Scan, save and organize documents
• Upload documents from daily mail, emails, disks and faxes
• Quality control entries for consistency and accuracy
• Maintain electronic and physical files with strict adherence to confidentiality standards
• Attend electronic storage meetings and training sessions
• Become proficient using intermediate and advanced features of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We are a group of fun, clever and genuinely nice professionals. If you would like to join our office, please apply now!
Please email your resume and cover letter containing your salary requirements to SeaHR@LewisBrisbois.com and include "Records Group Specialist" in the subject line. Lewis Brisbois offers a compensation and benefits package including heath, dental and vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, transit reimbursement, 401k and more.Back to Career Search