Receptionist – San Francisco
October 31, 2019
The San Francisco Office of LEWIS BRISBOIS BISGAARD & SMITH LLP is seeking an experienced and energetic person to handle the Reception desk.
Duties include but not limited to:
Attend to the switchboard promptly, answers and routes calls, take messages
- Greet all visitors
- Maintain updates and keeps desk organized
- Preparation of News of the Day
- Provides assistance to Administrator for special projects/tasks
- Maintain Outlook Calendar for Scheduling & Confirming Conference Rooms
- Coordination of lunches for regularly set monthly meetings and on-going meetings, depositions, etc.
- Log and inform IT and Admin of visitors from other LBBS offices
- Log and accept all packages and messenger items
- Prepare and monitor log for in-coming and out-going packages
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly/welcoming personality; experience in the hospitality industry a plus
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize and perform tasks in organized, efficient and accurate manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a friendly, welcoming and professional demeanor on the phone and in person
- Intermediate skills using MS Word and type a minimum of 50 wpm; strong Excel & Outlook skills; comfortable with a variety of computer software programs
Education: High school diploma
Experience: At least one year of prior experience as a receptionist in a law firm.
Competitive salary and benefits, including transportation allowance, friendly work environment, easy BART access.
Please send resumes with professional references to:
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP