Legal Secretary/Paralegal - Cleveland
April 12, 2019
Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is a national law firm seeking a professional, proactive litigation secretary/paralegal with a minimum of five years’ experience to join our civil litigation team in our Cleveland office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our legal secretaries/paralegals work with multiple attorneys and performs a variety of duties including but not limited to case administration tasks, the preparation, editing, and filing of various legal documents, scheduling appointments and calendaring all dates, scheduling of expert witness appointments and depositions, communicating with internal and external parties, review and analysis of records, trial preparation, and other tasks as assigned by the attorneys.
- Heavy document management experience
- Proficient in discovery process oversight
- Current knowledge of Federal and State discovery rules and e-filing procedures
- Consistent and punctual attendance
- Flexibility and willingness to pitch in wherever needed
- Adapts well to fluctuations in workload and changes in responsibilities
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality
- Follows instructions; completes tasks on time; follows through
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- College degree preferred
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Clerecruiter@lewisbrisbois.com for immediate consideration.Back to Career Search