Legal Secretary – Las Vegas Rainbow
July 08, 2021
The Las Vegas Rainbow office of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP is seeking a Legal Secretary with 3+ years’ experience. This full-time position requires knowledge of Nevada State and Federal court procedures, court rules, e-filing procedures, and docketing. Experience working with insurance companies is always a plus.
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision, be extremely organized and very detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize incoming work to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor and customer service approach during busy times
- Advanced computer skills with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient with document management software, docketing, and records management systems
Please email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: Autumn.Nouwels@lewisbrisbois.com. Lewis Brisbois offers a compensation and benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401k and more!
Lewis Brisbois does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies with respect to the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Lewis Brisbois’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Lewis Brisbois. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/agency and Lewis Brisbois. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Lewis Brisbois. Lewis Brisbois shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.Back to Career Search