Duplication Special Project Coordinator Position – Los Angeles
January 10, 2020
The Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois has an opening in our Duplication Department.
WORK ACTIVITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
Job Description/Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily planning of the steps based on production needs, deadlines and quotas.
- Examine documents and materials, and monitor work process, in order to asses completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Confer with Attorneys, Secretaries, Marketing and Duplication Department Supervisors and other personnel re: progress of job.
- Perform complex machine operations with considerable knowledge of machine applications to efficiently produce desired job outcome.
- Operate production line of computers, copiers and finishing equipment.
- Inspect and test product to ensure quality specifications, rejecting any that are outside of specifications.
Maintenance and Safety:
- Strictly adhere to the established rules for safety while using the various machinery, tools, and supplies.
- Keep work area clean and organized, and insure maintenance on copiers and finishing equipment is current.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service – Meet deadlines and respond promptly to internal and external customer needs.
- Written Communication – Write clearly and informatively, and present numerical data effectively.
- Teamwork – Contribute to building a positive team spirit, putting the success of the team above own interests.
- Organizational – Organization skills are a must.
- Cost Consciences – Conserves and uses resources efficiently.
- Ethics – Keep commitments, and uphold Firm values and procedures accordingly.
Education and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience or training operating color media style copier Konica 1085 or comparable, Bizhub 1250-1052 and finishing equipment Perfect Binder DB 280, DC-616 Slitter/Cutter/Creaser, and similar equipment.
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated ability in commination tools and computer software used in printing environment.
- Proven ability to perform routine maintenance and adjustments on machinery and equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Proven ability to write correspondence coherently and with good grammar.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Demonstrated ability to calculate proportions, percentages, area, circumferences and volume.
- Proven ability to apply common sense understanding and to carry out detailed but involved written and oral instructions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. They must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Frequently looks down to work surface. The continuous handling, gripping, grasping of paper, print items, boxes is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please send cover letter and resume by e-mail to LARecruiter@lewisbrisbois.com.Back to Career Search