Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Attorney – Firmwide
September 10, 2021
The law firm of Lewis Brisbois is seeking attorneys with at least four (4) years of experience in Data Privacy and Cybersecurity to join our national team.
Are you calm under pressure, energized by problem solving, able to rapidly build rapport with clients and looking to work with a best-in-class team? Let’s talk!
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated knowledge in privacy and cybersecurity issues through their work history, writing, speaking, acquisition of privacy/security credentials and/or advanced certificates or degrees in cybersecurity engineering, digital forensics, or related areas of study. Skilled attorneys will have experience in responding to and/or managing the response to data privacy and security incidents and/or managing data privacy compliance programs. Successful candidates are:
- Responsive and Dependable
- Driven by an Incomparable Work-Ethic
- Dedicated to Excellent Customer Service
- Composed during Chaotic Circumstances
- Detail Oriented
- Energized in a Fast-Pasted Environment
- Willing to Work as Part of a Team
- Able to Demonstrate Strong Verbal and Written Skills
- Active State License in good standing
- 4+ Years of experience in Data Privacy and/or Cybersecurity
- Worked in Incident Response and/or Managed Data Privacy Compliance Programs
- CIPP or other relevant privacy certification (Preferred)
- Experience in crisis-management, public relations or IT, a plus.
Location(s): AZ, CA, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WV.
About the Team
The Lewis Brisbois National Breach Response Team is best-in-class and ready to respond immediately to any type of data security incident at anytime, anywhere. We were recognized by Advisen, an international cyber insurance industry association, as the 2019 and 2020 “Cyber Law Firm of the Year.” We live by the guiding principle of “Do the Next Right Thing” and aim to be competitive in the market and with ourselves, not each other.
About the Firm
At Lewis Brisbois, when we opened our doors over 40 years ago, we knew that one of our top priorities was to hire the best attorneys, staff, administrators, assistants, and clerks in every city where we opened an office. This core principle of our firm’s culture has resulted in our unique and valued diversity – with over 3,000 team members, located in 54 offices, across 31 states. We have built longstanding relationships with corporate and institutional clients based on our ability to provide comprehensive service on a national scale. Our firm is friendly, entrepreneurial, proud of our culture and the service we provide to clients.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: Cyber.Recruits@lewisbrisbois.com.Back to Career Search