Lewis Brisbois has established a strong reputation in its representation of healthcare providers including hospitals, physicians, nurses, technicians, therapists, mental healthcare counselors, pharmacists, dentists, podiatrists, clinics, convalescent homes and other healthcare providers in state and federal courts. Our attorneys handle healthcare actions in numerous areas including obstetrics, emergency medicine, surgery, cardiology, general practice, pulmonary medicine, nursing, orthopedics, neurology, oncology, plastic surgery, ophthalmology, genetics testing, radiology, dentistry and podiatry. We also regularly appear on behalf of healthcare providers before the Medical Board on licensing and disciplinary matters.
- July 12, 2017 Calif. Team Secures Appellate Affirmance in Fee Dispute
- June 29, 2017 Norman Ray Giles to Speak in ‘Police Misconduct Law’ Webcast
- June 28, 2017 Seth Weinstein Published by CLM Magazine
Webinars & Seminars
- August 17, 2017 • Webinar Upcoming Webinar: Defending Schools & Avoiding Title IX Claims Through Proper Investigation
- August 30, 2017 • Seminar 2017 Sacramento Employment & Workers’ Compensation Law Seminar
- September 14, 2017 • Seminar 2017 Los Angeles Employment & Workers’ Compensation Law Seminar